IT Security Mentor also provide NETWORK-VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION SERVICES to different organisation. Vulnerability Assessment in any system can be defined as Systematic and methodical evaluation of exposure of assets to attackers, forces of nature, and any other entity that could cause potential harm and to correct those vulnerability is doing penetration testing. IT Security Mentor has gained great exposure in the field of network va-pt.
Our Approach For Network VA/PT
STAGE 1:- PLANNING AND INFORMATION GATHERING
- Share the assessment methodology documents with the client.
- Ask for details of the web applications in scope for the assessment.
- Scope to decide potential impact of scanning activities.
- Share contact details of Team Leads and Project Manager from company.
A: WHITE BOX TESTING
B: BLACK BOX TESTING
C.GREY BOX TESTING
STAGE 3: REPORTING AND KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- Conduct a knowledge transfer exercise to the technical team
- Present the findings to the technical and management teams
- Hand over final set of deliverable s to the client
TOOLS FOR NETWORK SECURITY VAPT
- GFI LanGuard